An Amazing RV Park in Majestic Lassen County
Lassen West Village is located in the heart of historic mountain logging town of Westwood. As we designed the Village, we designed it with you in mind. Therefore we created large RV sites with plenty of room for your RV and anything else you haul along for your enjoyment and comfort. Each of our RV sites as an average of 8,000 square and our Village provides lots of amenities to help you enjoy your stay. And we built this in a forest like setting in the heart of Westwood where you can be comfortable using your RV as home base. And if you want to enjoy the fresh outdoors from a luxury cabin, we have rental cabins available for you or your guests.
Westwood is conveniently located close to many of the top Lassen County attractions;
- fishing and boating in Lake Almanor, Eagle Lake and Mountain Meadows;
- our very own historic logging town of Westwood and nearby Susanville;
- the Belfast Petroglyphs;
- hiking and biking trails;
- historic gold mining; snowmobile trails in the winter;
- and so much more.
Some of the unique facts of our Village:
- Westwood is the mythical hometown of Paul Bunyan,
- West Lassen County is the southernmost part of the Cascades Mountain Range and is at an elevation of 5,000 plus feet,
- The average temperature in June is a high of 76F and a low of 42F, July and August is 85F and 45F, and September is 80F and 39F. We tend to have very low amounts of rainfall during the summer months.